Come See the Magic of KBA!
Welcome! I am the Director of Admissions at Kellman Brown Academy. I am delighted to help you at this exciting time of finding the right school for your child. At Kellman Brown we are committed to delivering an outstanding general and Jewish education to every Jewish child. Our dual curriculum educates the whole child, academically, socially, and spiritually.
As a mom of 2 boys at KBA I feel like the lessons my husband and I are instilling in our sons are being reinforced every day in school. The small class sizes, individualized learning, and ethical values are just a few of the gifts that this school has to offer in our vibrant Jewish community.
My goal for your family is to make the admissions process fun, smooth, friendly, and as welcoming as possible.
-Jennifer Sholder, Director of Enrollment x1209
What Makes KBA Special
- Warm nurturing environment
- Differentiated education in a small classroom setting
- Stellar academics with enrichment opportunities
- Exciting Jewish life and learning
- Strong and welcoming community
- Cutting edge 21st century learning
- Tradition of Tikun Olam
- Lifetime of friendships
- At Kellman Brown Academy we use the Responsive Classroom (RC) approach to meet all of the needs of our students - academic, social, emotional, and physical - as well as provide a positive approach to behavior management. Teachers from preschool through eighth grade implement RC in developmentally appropriate ways in their classrooms.
- SMART Board technology
- Modern gymnasium
- Designated art and music rooms
- 24 hour security system
- Separate lower and middle school science labs
- 1:1 iPad program in 5th - 8th grade
- Lower school computer lab
- Environmentally friendly
- Structured after school program until 6:00 p.m.
- Busing options available
- Anti-bullying philosophy
- Full-time nursing staff & allergy aware policies
- Kosher, hot lunch program
- Join our school in any grade, and staff will ensure a smooth transition
- Competitive pricing
- Tuition assistance available based on need
Students Come From
- Chesterbrook Academy
- Congregation Beth El
- Malvern School
- M'kor Shalom
- Temple Beth Sholom
- Temple Emanuel
- Cherry Hill
- Mt. Laurel