Parent Handbook & Back to School Forms:
Order Hot Lunches - oRdering For November-December starting 10/17
Sports Physical Forms (Grades 5-8)
Summer Learning Packets & Supply Shopping Lists By Grade:
- Preschool2 Supply list 2016-2017
- Preschool3 supply list 2016-2017
- Preschool4 Supply list 2016-2017
- GAN supply list 2016-2017
- 1st grade summer packet
- 1st grade supply list 2016-2017
- 2nd grade summer packet
- 2nd grade supply list 2016-2017
- 3rd grade summer packet
- 3RD Grade Supply List 2016-2017
- 4th grade summer packet
- 4TH Grade supply list 2016-2017
- 5th grade summer packet
- 5TH grade supply list 2016-2017
School District Buses are provided for K through 8th graders living in Cherry Hill and Voorhees.* All other cities must provide their own transportation via carpool. Preschoolers need to be carpooled.
*Click here to download the B6T Bus Registration form (must be submitted by March 1st of preceding year)
Bus company phone numbers:
- Holcomb (856) 931-3632
- First Student (856) 546-8131
- Hillman (856) 753-1123
KBA Contact: Maureen Anderson 856-441-4014
Parent Teacher Group (PTG)
Welcome to The Parent Teacher Group of Kellman Brown Academy.
This year's co-Chairs are Adina Tayar & Elana Shaw.
We are very excited to welcome you to our school. The PTG is the organized group of volunteers, both parents and teachers, who help the school. We organize fundraisers, assist teachers and the administration, and help with events and holiday celebrations.
Participating in PTG is a great way to get to know other parents, help the school continue to thrive and have a voice in what we do. Here are some of our annual events:
- Welcome Back Picnic
- Distributing Apples and Honey for Rosh Hashanah
- Challah sales
- Lulov and Etrog sales for Sukkot
- Fall and Spring Book Fairs
- Annual Ladies’ Night with Israeli fashion and jewelry show - December 8, 2016 -SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
- Spring Plant Sale
Volunteers co-chair and help at events, bring ideas to PTG, and lend support in many different ways.
Check out our current fundraiser: Plum Prints
Please email email@example.com with any questions, suggestions or to volunteer!