Parent Teacher Group (PTG)
Welcome to The Parent Teacher Group of Kellman Brown Academy.
This year's co-Chairs are Elana Shaw and Sue Glassman.
We are very excited to welcome you to our school. The PTG is the organized group of volunteers, both parents and teachers, who help the school. We organize fundraisers, assist teachers and the administration, and help with events and holiday celebrations.
Participating in PTG is a great way to get to know other parents, help the school continue to thrive and have a voice in what we do. Here are some of our annual events:
- Distributing Apples and Honey for Rosh Hashanah
- High Holiday Challah Sales
- School Year Challah Sales
- Lulov and Etrog Sales for Sukkot
- PTG Java in the Hut Sukkah Decorating Party
- Ongoing fundraisers from Plum Prints and Label Daddy
- Fall and Spring Book Fairs
- Annual Ladies’ Night
- Spring Plant Sale
Volunteers co-chair and help at events, bring ideas to PTG, and lend support in many different ways.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, suggestions or to volunteer!