Please complete the Kellman Brown Dismissal Information form and return to the School Office by Tuesday, September 4, 2018
- Parents who bring their children to school, and are NOT registered for before care, may arrive anytime beginning at 8:10 am.
- Beginning at 8:10 am, K-2nd grade students must use the side bus entrance and go directly to the lunchroom and sit with their classes. A teacher will be on duty in the lunchroom to monitor students.
- Also beginning at 8:10 am, 3rd-8th grade students must use the side bus entrance and go directly to the gym. A teacher will be on duty to monitor students.
- Teachers pick up classes promptly at 8:25 am. Students should arrive to school by 8:25 am. Classes officially begin at 8:30 am. Preschool – Students should arrive between 8:20 and 8:30 am and enter through the side bus entrance. Parents should escort their child(ren) directly to the preschool classroom.
- Students who ride the bus will be dismissed from the classrooms at 3:25 pm.
- Carpools: Students who are picked up from school (including all Preschool students) will be dismissed at 3:30 pm to the side bus entrance. Parents wait in their cars in the carpool line and their children are brought to them. In order to ensure an orderly and safe dismissal, NO PARENTS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL BUILDING DURING DISMISSAL. Carpool students are dismissed and supervised until 3:45 pm.