The Application Process
Welcome to Kellman Brown Academy!
We are thrilled that you are considering KBA. To apply, please follow these 5 simple steps:
Step 1: Parent Visit
- Schedule a tour with our Director of Admissions, Jenny Sholder, (856) 679-2929 ext. 1209 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Address: 1007 Laurel Oak Road Voorhees, NJ 08043
Step 2: Student Application
- Kindergarten/Gan students are required to be five years old by October 1 of the year they enter.
- First Grade students are required to be six years old by October 1 of the year they enter.
- Complete our admissions application. A completed application includes:
- Application for Admission
- Official school transcripts for students entering Grades 1-8 (Transcript/Records Release Form below)
- Confidential Teacher Recommendation Form (Grades Preschool-1st, Grades 2-8) to your child’s current teacher. Information will be sent directly from your child’s school to the KBA Admissions Office.
- Student visit – please see #3
- Non-refundable $50 application fee
Step 3: Required Student Visit
- Schedule a visit.
- Gan -4th Grade 5: May participate in a group visit with other applicants or may be scheduled for an individual visit.
- Grades 5-8: Required to spend one full day visiting in a classroom. During their visits, students participate in all classroom activities.
- Screening: Students are scheduled to visit a classroom with other applicants or individually. The in-house screening gives the school and students the opportunity to begin to get to know one another. While children visit, parents are invited to meet informally with administrators, teachers and current parents.
Step 4: Admission Decisions
- Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- Upon receiving your acceptance letter from KBA please return your signed contract and deposit as soon as possible so that we may reserve your spot.
Step 5: Financial Aid
- Please see our tuition assistance page, if needed.